Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Very Proud Mom!




I am so very blessed to have the kids I have and all them being so different from one another. But at the this time, I am talking about Cole, my daughter, who has 10 weeks left until she earns her Masters in Sociology.. the study of society! Then following her ten weeks to finish school, then she is on to complete her thesis on fandom. What is fandom you might ask? Fandom can be defined or explained as the state of being a fan or all that encompasses fan culture and fan behavior in general, or the study of fans and fan behavior. An enthusiastic follower of a sport or entertainment or
2) an enthusiastic admirer (as of a celebrity). My daughter is writing this paper on fandom from users she has interviewed from the internet... so very proud of you Cole, you are a wonderful person and everything you do in life sparks and captures the mind!
Love you tons, MoM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your daughter on a job well done! And, congratulations to you on a job well done! I know how proud you are of all your kids... and so you should be.

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!