Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just thinking on a Sunday!



No two moments are the same in life, even with déjà-vu, so I might as well try to enjoy the things around me before they change. I expect things to change, not always for the best but change is necessary none the less.

I am happy that in this age of reality TV and 24 hour news channels that the little picture box still is able to get my hamster running every once in awhile. I spend my days trying to understand why leaders of the world don't get what is going on around them, how easy it is to mend the means and move on..... Then again, sometimes I need to do the same damn thing.

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!