Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am just bored!




I have a piece of advice for you. Of course I must give the warning I give all pieces of advice. You are a fool to listen me.....anyways.....

Take time out of your busy life and do something you suck at. I mean it. Go frustrate the shit out of yourself on purpose. So this does not count the commute to and from work, work itself....or marriage. Why would I give this piece of advice? Because....we all need to be really bad at something to help balance out the things we are good at. I choose golf as my tool of torture. A simple premise to the game...hit a ball into a hole in a certain amount of shots. Simple.....like playing the piano.....push your fingers down on keys at a certain time to create notes. Of course I can't play the piano. But I continue to torture myself because life should not be about doing things that just come easy to us.

And now for those of you that say, "I suck at everything in life.....so I already that covered." I would debate that fact. If you really sucked at life you would be dead. Think about that!

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!