Followers

Monday, April 6, 2009

In this life we live.......



Is there a life after all of this living? Do you think there is a God?
Okay, take a good look around, look as far as the eyes can see, tell yourself, what do you see? Take it all in, soak it up, close your eyes, open them again, look again, do you see what you saw before at first glance. My rationale for asking is what you see is Life, as good as it gets and good as you want it to be. It is your choice, state of existence, your being, your world, make good of it as you can while you can.. Like the songs says, We are not here for a long time, but for a short time, so breath it all in and live. No second chances, no dress rehearsals, now and the days to come.
The fear of the unfamiliar drives people to try and create something, which can be known, to them, and they feel comfort that other people join them in this human created perception of the unknowable. This joining together in common illusion validates said human creation called “God” in its various forms, and distracts from the fear of the unknown and accepting the reality that there is the Unknowable.
I figure it’s a better chance of existing in this life, based on the evidence I have on hand and the living I have done. Obviously the theoretical premises as laid out in any religious texts for establishing the existence of god are flawed, but there are no rock solid counter-arguments that eliminate the theoretical possibility of the existence of "god", or for that matter many "gods", could be coexisting for all any of us know, or are we free willing this adventure called life out here alone?
A lot depends I guess on how you define "god", but even then, my discussion point is basically unproven and therefore moot. I don’t believe in any god or gods, I live and preach, Life! We all live the life we are given, take advantage of it, abuse it, or yield to the real message in life, living, loving, giving and sharing. I think that is the key in the real meaning in life, the legacy we leave behind in who we are and what we gave in our living!

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!