Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

इफ यू आस्क में, ओबामा इस आउट ऑफ़ कंट्रोल!



Today thousand of people poured out onto the streets to protest our higher taxes in the US, along with the idea of Obama and his overspending in the white house. It reminds us of our forefathers who would, if they could, see the out of control spending in the White House. I pity the USA, we are losing ground fast on the hungry, what the American family stands and above all, no one can get their head around this economy, that only seems to be getting worse with each and every day.

Was Obama ever really the right choice for the USA? I don't think so!


Republicans and conservatives alike should be shoving the economic mess created by the Obama regime right back down their throats.

Obama tells us that we can spend our way out of debt. He tells us that even though the government had control over the banks and did nothing to stop the bad that's going on, if we give them more control over more other bank-like things, then they can make sure bad stuff doesn't happen ever again. He says we can get out of all those big wars President Bush caused by sending more troops into Afghanistan. I really don't know.

I held out hope in the beginning and yeah, a lot of people are going to say I am not giving him a real chance, a go with it sort of attitude! But, of course I am watching the daily news, the headlines, the stimulus ideas, the people who are standing in food line growing by the day, people losing homes, wondering how hot the summer will turn out for people ahead, wondering how much more (as a people) can we stand.

People swear if you are patient, that Obama will pull the USA out of it. That Obama said he has a plan. But have you noticed, Obama is a great speaker, I will give him that, but it stops there, the man can talk, but what actions has he taken, why are we in a worsen state? I feel at this point he is only looking to make a place for himself in history, another attempt at a new Camelot!

President Obama is very intelligent. He's trustworthy. If I believed in God and Obama was standing on the pulpit, looking down at me, telling me to believe, then I might have such faith in him, that I would fall on the ground, twist my body and start speaking in tongues. But, that is where it ends for me... Obama is not the answer to the crisis we see before us. He is just another man in a dark suit, pretending to have the answers, while he reaches into one pocket taking our money and reaches into our other pocket taking what is left of our pride.

We are on a fool's ride and Obama is leading the fools over the cliff. I have such worry in my bones for the roads ahead. Move over people, 8 years of Bush and now Obama!

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!