Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Always Waiting....

Always Waiting.........


Ten years gone, by the wayside
I walked into the season, eyes opened wide,
I sat waiting for what, where, why- by the side

Of the road for what was to come
What was to be done,
With each rising and setting sun
Waiting on mankind’s kingdom come

And what logic was wasted on the prospect
That last look at the side glance
Of my last stance
My last dance
To linger in
my last trance
My last moment for romance
Ten long years waiting
For who
For what
For where
Just to question myself in the long run
WHY????????????????

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!