Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Face of a Child

With less than 5 weeks to go until Christmas, I’m finding myself incredibly far behind in both my cards I need to write and my read-set-go to get away for a few days during Christmas.
I know a few of us getting a little down over the holidays, but I would like to think that we know Christmas Spirit is alive and well, just look into the faces of kids everywhere, they are always hopeful, always in awe of the Christmas lights, trees, the long line to whisper to Santa what they want for gifts....... It does not matter the times, the days, the media news, if you really want to share or feel the spirit of the holidays, look into the face of a hopeful child. I wish more of us could remember that feeling, that excitement, that loyalty to imagination.
How about you? Are you done with your holiday shopping yet? Do you think you’ll be ready in time?

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!