Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nice Guys???



Do you think that nice people are boring? I mean people who always try to be nice and polite, they never joke around with you, always try to calm you. Whenever you tell them something, they accept it. It's you most of the time who decides what to do now, where to go, when to meet and things of that sort. Even if you did something wrong, they say you weren't so guilty about that...because you are just a nice person. It seems that most of people respect this type a lot but they usually don't enjoy spending time with them for any long length periods. I’ve read somewhere that women prefer jerks. Personally I don't agree with this a lot, but when you look around, for some it is true. I mean women like men who have a good sense of humor and are joking most of time even if what they're saying, hurt your feeling a little here and there. (In case you don't have anything to say in order to pay them back)But of course I'm not talking about people who try unsuccessfully to be funny or are jerks?
I am just asking…. What do you think? Do nice guys finish last?

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!