Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Old Movies & Saturday Nights!

Old Movies & Saturday Nights!
Mike and I have been getting one good old movie a week, usually on Saturday night, to watch, sometimes it is better to see a movie years later, than dead on the spot, so last night was “Field of Dreams, perfect for a mid-summer movie, yeah, we both cried and awwwed over some of the scenes we had forgotten.
Ever get that feeling of nostalgia during different months, like summer? I usually have a lot (I repeat, a LOT) of free time on my hands during the summer months, so I tend to catch up on a lot of things (games, movies, TV shows, etc) that I was too busy to enjoy earlier. And this last year, it has been great doing all that catching up with Mike home, we have grown in new ways, closer somehow, new to us and each other, better, more grounded, centered, for summer months bring out the best in me, I like that.
Kind of a random way I wanted to end this month’s posts by pointing out that with the nice weather, comes lots of nostalgia. I never realized this until I pointed it out to my husband a while ago, but during the summer, I get this nostalgic feeling, and I want to go back, view old movies, sit to talk about our childhoods, another aspect of us getting to know each other better after ten years. It didn’t really hit me this summer, and today, here is Alberta , is was a surprisingly nice day. And something about it just made me…happy, and as I said, nostalgic.

I like that feeling that overcomes me from random thoughts, good conversations, old books, a good movie….. Life is blessed and I am really enjoying it, living it and loving each day as it comes.

I am Viesta, I am out

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!