Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wall Space

The Spaces between walls
Compromising a situation will flow on by but compromising your self for a situation can never be given back. Accepting realities twists and turns or pulls and pushes allows awareness to see clearly and the tracks dont have to be derailed from the trains path. Group behavior can be simplified in this canalization. But i have no PHD, only threw lifes experiences do i have the realist grasp on these truths.
Only thing this knowledge is good for is answering those who ask the questions, seems that the separation of the generations is a strong one to break. Fear mostly controls the silence in these youthful minds, i guess the main concept will i be accepted for who i am who should i be so that i will fit in. These seem to be some of the basics for young white minded people.

So an opportunity has finally knocked at my motivation gear. the rush of new and unexplored territory makes my heart race, Hands shake in acceleration as the engine kicks over, this being loves to live for others, just spreading the love and showing actions of awareness and how they can help improve most gardens in heart and mind. To each their own, my mom always said mother said lifes bullshit. My thoughts wonder, if only the feeling of what i say could be felt before its heard, cause then there is no need to wonder and explain so much that seems like a puzzle with in words and phrazes.

I'm very impulsive if it sparks synapses in my brain and releases endorphins i chase the high, cause i love the feeling of flying. Its the same feeling as a great song just makes me wanna dance, body starts moving. Doesn't take me much to brighten up, Cause i know where ever i am its cause i wanted to be there, Experience the feeling of being known not really having to explain your self for my character complexity. Like being in a movie where every one knows every one been good friends for 10 or more years so there arent many tricks that havent been pulled out on the table. They are not the prettiest or nicest or richest or well behaved bundle of characters but there is heart, cause this is are created family. I cant speak for all of them but al ot of broken hearts, and mis trust., some got more of a home others got more side effects, together when we unite CAPTAIN PLANET... drifting again..

No comments:

Odie Forever a Best Freind

Odie Forever a Best Freind
ODIE

A Mother's Pride

A Mother's Pride
My Son, My Hero!

My Words, My Way!

My photo
I am just any person out here in the world, part of this universe, one voice, one person, living!

Heroes!

Heroes!